Commercial Asphalt Paving and Repairs
We will inspect your property with you to learn what problems you are having and what you want to accomplish. Based upon our inspection, we will make a detailed recommendation as to what type of repairs are required:
- Cosmetic Repairs -- the patching of potholes or repairs of isolated surface damage.
- Structural Failures -- areas where the sub-base of the asphalt has failed which need to be excavated and repaired prior to laying down a new asphalt overlay or sealcoating.
- New asphalt overlay -- laying down of a new hot bituminous asphalt surface over an existing surface.
- Drainage issues -- correction of standing water problems or redirecting runoff water away from your building's foundation.
- ADA Compliance -- assisting you in laying out and constructing parking stalls to comply with the new 2012 ADA Guidelines.
- Evenings and Weekends -- where appropriate, we will schedule your work to be performed during off-hours to minimize inconvenience to your business.
Also in this section